Clay Paky Alpha Spot HPE 1200
The Alpha Spot HPE 1200 is the most complete high-performance effects projector in its power category (1200 W). Its graphic system (supplied as standard) consists of 20 gobos on 3 wheels, an animation disc, two rotating prisms, three frost filters, a mechanical iris, a dimmer and a stop/strobe. The color system is based on CMY, a color wheel and a linear CTO. Its wide linear 10°-40° zoom, brightness characteristics, silent operation and numerous effects and colors make it suitable for all lighting designers who want the top in professional lighting results.
- 1200 W discharge lamp
- Optical unit with extremely high luminous efficiency
- 10°- 40° electronic linear zoom
- A rich range of effects designed for professional use
- CMY color system + color wheel + linear CTO
- Graphic system: 20 gobos + 1 animation disc + 2 rotating prisms
- Three frost filters
- High speed mechanical iris
- 0-100% dimmer on a dedicated channel
- Silent operation ("Silent Version" system supplied as standard)
- High performance electronics
- Modular construction for easy maintenance
- Power Supplies:
- 200 - 240V 50/60Hz
- 100 - 120V 50/60Hz
- The power supply can be changed over with the built-in selector
- Input Power: 1550VA at 230V 50Hz (PFC electronic ballast)
- Lamp Source:
- 1200W discharge lamp
- Type: Osram Sharks HTI 1200W/D7/75
- Cap: SFc 10-4
- Color temperature: 7,500 K
- Luminous flux: 110,000 lm
- Average life: 750 h
- Hot Restrike
- Elliptic reflector with high luminous efficiency
- Electronic linear zoom 10°- 40° (10,4° - 38,2°)
- Electronic Focusing
- Color System:
- CMY Color Mixing
- 6-color wheel (Ø 42mm) + open
- Linear CTO
- Effects Section:
- 2 rotating gobo wheels, each one with 6 bi-directional, indexable gobos (Ø 37,5 mm)
- 1 wheel with 8 fixed gobos (Ø 31,5mm), at variable rotation
- Selectable "Gobo shake" function
- Morphing Effect
- All gobos are easily interchangeable
- Animation Disc (Ø 120 mm) that may be used alone or in combination with gobos
- 2 bi-directional rotating prisms (2-sided and 9-sided prism)
- 3 frost filters
- High speed mechanical iris
- 0-100% dimmer on a dedicated channel
- Stop / strobe effect
- Control and Programming:
- Max 32 DMX 512 control channels
- DMX protocol signal: USITT DMX 512
- Display: Graphic LCD Display
- Pan/Tilt Resolution: 16 bit
- Gobo Indexing Resolution: 16 bit
- Movement control: vectorial
- DMX signal connection: 3 and 5 pole XLR input and output
- Software upload through DMX input
- Aluminum structure with die-cast plastic cover
- Two side handles for transportation
- Device locking PAN and TILT mechanisms for transportation and maintenance.
- The body of the projector can be coloured, choosing from the range of 14 colours available (minimum order: 6 pieces)
- Moving Body:
- PAN = 450°
- TILT = 252°
- Max Speeds:
- PAN = 4.0 sec (360°)
- TILT = 3.2 sec (252°)
- PAN = 1.76°
- PAN FINE = 0.007°
- TILT = 0.98°
- TILT FINE = 0.004°
- Automatic repositioning of PAN and TILT after accidental movement not controlled by control unit.
- Long life self-charging buffer battery.
- Pre-set macros.
- Function reset from the lighting desk.
- "ENERGY SAVING" function: with the stop or total dimmer effect on, or with all the CMY filters full (black), consumption cut by 50%.
- 115/230 V switchable power supply.
- ON/OFF lamp control from the lighting desk.
- "HELP", "MEMO", "AUTOTEST" functions
- Possibility to upgrade the software through the DMX 512 input.
- ETHERNET connection.
- Electronic control on each parameter.
- DMX level monitoring on each channel.
- Feedback information for each sensor and encoder.
- Electronic repositioning of the effects
- Safety Devices:
- Bipolar circuit breaker with thermal protection.
- Automatic break in power supply in case of overheating or failed operation of cooling system.
- Forced ventilation with axial fans.
- Working Position: Functions in any position.
- Hanging system: with fast-lock omega clamps (1/4 turn) on the base
- CE Marking: In conformity with the European Union Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/CE and Electromagnetic compatibility Directive 2004/108/CE
- ETL: This product is available, on demand, with ETLus Listed Mark, that complies with the UL 1573 standard.
- 39 Kg (85 lbs 13 oz)
alpha spot 150...
Thank you for your interest in the products and services of SHS Global. This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from SHS Global (the "Physical Goods").
SHS Global, shsglobal.com, shsglobal.org, and shsglobal.store offers a 48 hour period, upon receipt, to inspect items for incorrect shipments or defective items. If an item is found to be defective, please contact SHS Global to resolve to issue as soon as possible. If, during the 48-hour period, an item is found to be defective, SHS Global will offer to ship replacement parts/items for product repair.
This Limited Warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is not transferable.
The all products listed for warranty, other than the 48-hour warranty listed above, may only be returned, repaired or replaced due to defect through the manufacturer directly, as per the manufacturer's policies.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
What will we do to correct problems?
SHS Global will:
SHS Global, shsglobal.com, shsglobal.org, and shsglobal.store offers a 48 hour period, upon receipt, to inspect items for incorrect shipments or defective items. If an item is found to be defective, please contact SHS Global to resolve to issue as soon as possible. If, during the 48-hour period, an item is found to be defective, SHS Global will offer to ship items for product repair.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from SHS Global is 48 hours from the date of product delivery.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or, 2 Days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
Shipping damage; all shipping damage issues will be handled by company, or companies, who shipped the product as agreed to by SHS Global and/or customer of product.
Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from negligence, improper maintenance or modification- Damaged or destroyed by natural causes including but not limited to lightning, flood, or other natural disaster- Theft or loss of the Physical Goods This Limited Warranty does not cover any shipping charges, handling charges, gift wrap fees or taxes. You are responsible for and must prepay all shipping charges.
This Limited Warranty is void if the Physical Goods are returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must obtain a Return Merchant Authorization (RMA) number and instructions on how to return a product by contacting us.
Deliver the Physical Goods, in either its original packaging, including any accessories or documents that shipped with the Physical Goods to the address specified by SHS Global.
To obtain the Return Merchant Authorization (RMA) number, you can contact us by any of the following contact methods:
By email: email@example.com