Ayrton Colorplayer 3G
Designed to answer increasing demands of the Lighting designers, COLORPLAYER 150 3G provides in a diameter of only 20 cm, an unrivalled light concentration and new perspectives to the entertainment industry. Fully integrated luminaire, implementing the latest LED technologies to reach a tremendous light output, COLORPLAYER 150 3G is fitted out with 54 High-Power LEDs, supplied with 150W only. COLORPLAYER 150 is developed in several versions embedding up to 162 chips per unit, it also encompasses either a new generation of full colours LEDs – tricolour technology, with no colour separation, as well as a single chip colours solution RGBAW, to reach the highest Colour rendering index, even a AWW LED matrix for a colour temperature control, all broaden with dedicated Ayrton optics.
Dedicated to stage lighting, its IP65 rate giving water resistance, added to a double bracket, allow to simply lay it down for a temporary use, or to hook it on structure with its strengthened suspension arm, for any condition of use, with a Tilt amplitude up to 240°. COLORPLAYER 150 is on of the best modular solution, ready for any application in TV venues, large show events or exhibitions.
• Beam aperture: from 10° to 17°
• Optional optic filters: 13° spot beam angle, up to 42° beam angle
• Colour mixing: FULL COLOUR, RGB+AW or AWW depending on models
• Colour depth: 16.7 million (FULL COLOUR), 1,10 Billion ( RGB+AW) or 65 536 (AWW)
• Control by DMX 512 protocol (USITT, 1990)
• Electronic dimmer for adjustment of light output from 0 to 100% with no colour variation
• High-speed strobe effect with 1-25 fps flash rate
• Software facilities access via COUGAR 3G handy-pocket size controller (optional)
• Built-in thermal protection system
• Housing: die-cast aluminium with tempered glass
• Fixation: Suspension yoke on 2 brackets