Vari-Lite VL3500Q Spot
The VL3500Q spot luminaire is powerful 1200W luminaire with an audible reduction in noise output from standard VL3500 spot luminaire. It maintains same high standards set by original series 3000 luminaires for imagery, color, and brightness. The added feature is four-blade shutter mechanism that allows blades to be operated independently or in unison on two planes for clear and crisp image. Q range fixtures are designed for situations where absence of noise is critical to performance. VL3500Q Spot moves and operates same as VL3500 spot luminaire. Trade off is strictly thermal. Q range has an ambient temperature rating of 40-degrees celsius, compared to 50-degrees celsius rating on standard non-Q fixtures.
- Three-filter CYM cross-fading mechanism
- Fixed color wheel with six interchangeable color filters and continuous wheel rotation for additional effects
- Includes variable CTO color temperature correction filter
- 13-element 6:1 zoom optics system, covering range from 10 to 60°
- Four-blade shutter mechanism that allows blades to be operated independently or in unison on two planes for clear and crisp image
- Entire mechanism can rotate 50º in either direction
- Full field dimming designed for both smooth timed fades as well as quick dimming effects
- High-performance dual blade strobe system capable of ultra-fast operation
- - 540° pan, - 270° tilt
- 0.3° resolution
- Output : 20,000 lumens
- Power Requirements : 200 to 264Vac, 50/60Hz, 7 to 12A
- Reflector : Precision glass reflector with dichroic cold mirror coating
- Lamp Type : Short Arc
- Regulatory Compliance : ETL, ETLc, CE
- Source : 1200W Short Arc Lamp
- Mounting position : Can be mounted and operated in any orientation
- Product Weight : 42.64 kg
- Product Weight : 94 lbs
- Spacing : Hangs on 26-inch (66 cm) centers
- Color : Black
- Lamp Wattage : 1200 Watt
- DMX Channels : 31
- Operating Temperature (Maximum) : 40 C
- Operating Temperature (Maximum) : 104 F
- Operating Temperature (Minimum) : -29 C
- Operating Temperature (Minimum) : -20.20 F
- Current Draw : 12 Amps
- AC Voltage (Minimum) : 200 Volts
- AC Voltage (Maximum) : 264 Volts
- Source Color Temperature : 6000 k
- Source CRI Color Rendering Index) : 85
Want to know what's in my toolbox? http://bit.ly/allainthebridsSHOP
VL3500 Spot de...Want to know what's in my toolbox? http://bit.ly/allainthebrid...
Vari*Lite VL35...The Vari*Lite VL3500 Spot luminaire maintains the same high st...
IMG 1045Falla en la VL3500Q Spot
"Daft Punk" Au...Lighting Design for Pentatonix's "Daft Punk" by Natalina DeFus...
Demo: Vari-Lit...Request a Rental Quote for these here: http://www.4wall.com/au...
How To Change ...Darin Cohen, Electronics Technician from 4Wall Los Angeles, sh...
Clay Paky Prof...
Thank you for your interest in the products and services of SHS Global. This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from SHS Global (the "Physical Goods").
SHS Global, shsglobal.com, shsglobal.org, and shsglobal.store offers a 48 hour period, upon receipt, to inspect items for incorrect shipments or defective items. If an item is found to be defective, please contact SHS Global to resolve to issue as soon as possible. If, during the 48-hour period, an item is found to be defective, SHS Global will offer to ship replacement parts/items for product repair.
This Limited Warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is not transferable.
The all products listed for warranty, other than the 48-hour warranty listed above, may only be returned, repaired or replaced due to defect through the manufacturer directly, as per the manufacturer's policies.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
What will we do to correct problems?
SHS Global, shsglobal.com, shsglobal.org, and shsglobal.store offers a 48 hour period, upon receipt, to inspect items for incorrect shipments or defective items. If an item is found to be defective, please contact SHS Global to resolve to issue as soon as possible. If, during the 48-hour period, an item is found to be defective, SHS Global will offer to ship items for product repair.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from SHS Global is 48 hours from the date of product delivery.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or, 2 Days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
Shipping damage; all shipping damage issues will be handled by company, or companies, who shipped the product as agreed to by SHS Global and/or customer of product.
Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from negligence, improper maintenance or modification- Damaged or destroyed by natural causes including but not limited to lightning, flood, or other natural disaster. Theft or loss of the Physical Goods.
This Limited Warranty does not cover any shipping charges, handling charges, gift wrap fees or taxes. You are responsible for and must prepay all shipping charges.
This Limited Warranty is void if the Physical Goods are returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must obtain a Return Merchant Authorization (RMA) number and instructions on how to return a product by contacting us.
Deliver the Physical Goods, in either its original packaging, including any accessories or documents that shipped with the Physical Goods to the address specified by SHS Global.
To obtain the Return Merchant Authorization (RMA) number, you can contact us by any of the following contact methods:
By email: email@example.com