Clay Paky Alpha Wash 1500 - Never Toured
Used Clay Paky Alpha Wash 1500 (Never Toured) Recently serviced and found to be in very good condition.
This fixture is the top washlight in the Alpha range, featuring a 1500 W lamp, enhanced optics and a comprehensive color generation system. The beam is fully sizeable thanks to the extra-wide 11 degrees - 74 degrees zoom range, clean from center to edge. Colors are generated through combinable CMY system, 2 color wheels, with pure dichroic filters, and the special "Golden CTO", allowing smooth adjustment from 2500K to 6000K.
- 1500 W Lok-it discharge lamp
- Power may be set to 1500 or 1200 W
- 11 degrees - 74 degrees electronic zoom
- CMY colour system + 2 colour wheels (6+6) + linear "Golden CTO"
- Indexable and rotating ovalizing filter plus "diamond effect" filter
- Frost filter
- 0-100% hybrid dimmer (electronic + mechanical)
- Three-phase pan/tilt motor for perfectly silent operation
- High performance electronics and firmware
- Modular construction for easy maintenance
- Power Supplies: 200 - 240V 50/60Hz
- Input Power: 2.000VA at 230V 50Hz (PFC electronic ballast)
- Lamp Source: 1500W discharge lamp:
- Type: Osram Lok-it 1500W
- Cap: PGJ50
- Color temperature: 6,000 K
- Luminous flux: 135,000 lm
- Average life: 750 h
- Elliptic reflector with high luminous efficiency
- Electronic Linear Zoom 11 degrees -74 degrees
- Diffuser lens (11 degrees to 13 degrees ; Linear to 74 degrees )
- Color System:
- CMY Color Mixing
- 2 color wheels, each with 6 pure and selected color filters
- linear CTO.
- 3200K and 8000K on the color wheel
- Effects Section:
- 1 frost filter
- Indexable beam shaper
- "Diamond Effect" rotating filter
- Stop/strobe effect
- Control and Programming:
- 20/23 DMX 512 control channels
- DMX protocol signal: USITT DMX 512
- Display: Graphic LCD backlit b/w Display
- Pan/Tilt Resolution: 16 bit
- Dimmer Resolution: 16 bit
- Movement control: vectorial
- DMX signal connection: 3 and 5 pole XLR input and output
- Software upload through DMX input
- Aluminium structure with die-cast plastic cover.
- Two side handles for transportation.
- PAN and TILT lock for transport and maintenance.
- Moving Body:
- PAN = 540 degrees
- TILT = 252 degrees
- Maximum speeds:
- PAN = 4.0 sec (360 degrees )
- TILT = 3.2 sec (252 degrees )
- PAN = 2.11 degrees
- PAN FINE = 0.008 degrees
- TILT = 0.98 degrees
- TILT FINE = 0.004 degrees
- Automatic repositioning of PAN and TILT after accidental movement not controlled by control unit.
- Long life self-charging buffer battery.
- Pre-set macros.
- Function reset from control unit
- "ENERGY SAVING" function: with the stop or total dimmer effect on, or with all the CMY filters full (black), consumption cut by 50%.
- ON/OFF lamp control from the lighting desk.
- Function reset from the lighting desk.
- "AUTOTEST" function from menù
- ETHERNET Ready.
- Electronic monitoring with status error
- Cooling system monitoring
- DMX level monitoring on all channels
- Internal data transmission diagnostics
- Firmware Upgrade with no power
- Firmware upload from another fixture
- Safety Devices:Working Position: Functions in any position.
- Bipolar circuit breaker with thermal protection.
- Automatic break in power supply in case of overheating or failed operation of cooling system.
- Forced ventilation with axial fans.
- Hanging system: with fast-lock omega clamps (1/4 turn) on the base
- CE Marking: In conformity with the European Union Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/CE and Electromagnetic compatibility Directive 2004/108/CE
- ETL: This product is available, on demand, with cETLus Listed Mark, that complies with the UL 1573 and CSA C22.2 No. 166 standards.
- Weight: 45 Kg (99.21 lbs)
Clay Paky Alph...
Clay Paky Shot...
Elkruff with C...64 x Sharpys 16 x Alpha Spot HPE 1500s 30 x Alpha Wash 1500s 2...
Clay Paky Alph...The Alpha Wash 700 is an extraordinarily compact lightweight 7...
Clay Paky Shot...The moving-head luminaire combining stage washing features wit...
HD ALFA BEAM 1500
Thank you for your interest in the products and services of SHS Global. This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from SHS Global (the "Physical Goods").
SHS Global, shsglobal.com, shsglobal.org, and shsglobal.store offers a 48 hour period, upon receipt, to inspect items for incorrect shipments or defective items. If an item is found to be defective, please contact SHS Global to resolve to issue as soon as possible. If, during the 48 hour period, an item is found to be defective, SHS Global will offer to ship replacement parts/items for product repair.
This Limited Warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is not transferable.
The all products listed for warrenty, other than the 48 hour warranty listed above, may only be returned, repaired or replaced due to defect through the manufacturer directly, as per the manufacturer's policies.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
What will we do to correct problems?
SHS Global will:
SHS Global, shsglobal.com, shsglobal.org, and shsglobal.store offers a 48 hour period, upon receipt, to inspect items for incorrect shipments or defective items. If an item is found to be defective, please contact SHS Global to resolve to issue as soon as possible. If, during the 48 hour period, an item is found to be defective, SHS Global will offer to ship items for product repair.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from SHS Global is 48 hours from the date of product delivery.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 2 Days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
Shipping damage; all shipping damage issues will be handled by company, or companies, who shipped the product as agreed to by SHS Global and/or customer of product.
Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from negligence, improper maintenance or modification- Damaged or destroyed by natural causes including but not limited to lightning, flood, or other natural disaster- Theft or loss of the Physical Goods This Limited Warranty does not cover any shipping charges, handling charges, gift wrap fees or taxes. You are responsible for and must prepay all shipping charges.
This Limited Warranty is void if the Physical Goods are returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must obtain a Return Merchant Authorization (RMA) number and instructions on how to return a product by contacting us.
Deliver the Physical Goods, in either its original packaging, including any accessories or documents that shipped with the Physical Goods to the address specified by SHS Global.
To obtain the Return Merchant Authorization (RMA) number, you can contact us by any of the following contact methods:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org